Pine Rivers Men's Shed
The Pine Rivers Men’s Shed was set up to provide a meeting place for men of all ages to carry out meaningful activities and provide an avenue for learning, mentoring and fellowship.
Activities undertaken at the men’s shed include:
- Basic woodworking, wood turning, metal working, computer training and photography.
- A range of skills development programs and community projects.
- Access to equipment, training and skills for personal projects.
- A drop-in centre for men to call in and have a coffee and a chat.
- A range of social activities, including snooker, darts, and card games.
- Friendship opportunities for isolated men within the community.
- A guest speaker program covering men’s health and well-being and various interests.
- A dedicated “blokes” space.
0423 130 492
$60 per year.
Monday:08.00am - 01.00pm
Tuesday:08.00am - 01.00pm
Wednesday:08.00am - 01.00pm
Friday:08.00am - 01.00pm